- Where do I go to search for books or videorecordings?
Use the library’s online catalog.
- Where do I go to search for periodical articles, book reviews, and essays?
Use EbscoHost, FirstSearch or the Tennessee Electronic Library. For theological topics, the best database is usually the ATLA Religion Database on EbscoHost.
- Can I renew materials without coming to the library?
Yes, but only once and only if they’re not already overdue. Call the library or renew online using the library catalog.
- What is my patron ID number?
It is the number on the barcode on the back of your student ID or library card.
- Who can get a library card?
Current students, faculty, staff, and alumni of MTS can receive a library card with no charge. Other persons wishing to obtain a library card may purchase one for $25 per year.